- Features the positive square drive – with increased torque and less slippage than Phillips Drive.
- Wings create a clearance hole through timber and drilling tip will drill through steel purlins up to 2.6mm.
- 6 Nibs under head for effective self embedment.
- Available in Galvanised, Bi-metal and 550 Stainless Steel.
- Note: Galvanised Self Drillers are NOT SUITABLE for fixing treating lumber especially Treated Pine Decking in coastal environments. For these applications we recommend the use of Stainless Steel fasteners.
Planning to use galvanised screws with treated pine?
WARNING: Please read this before you purchase.